We are still open for online orders and are still making deliveries. We are also still available to contact by phone and email, but we have temporarily closed our showroom and are no longer accepting customers at the counter.
Update on our delivery service
The safety of our colleagues and our customers is always a top priority, but we’re currently taking extra precautions due to the latest government advice on the Coronavirus.
- We are continuing deliveries as much as we are able but drivers will only carry doors as far as your front door.
- We will no longer be asking customers to sign for their doors.
- When we call to confirm your delivery date, please let us know if you’d prefer that we leave your doors in a safe place, such as a garage or a shed.
- If you are self-isolating then please let us know. To protect you and our colleagues we will only leave your doors in a safe place or, if that’s not possible, we’ll be more than happy to rearrange your delivery/put it on hold until a later date.
- Our delivery drivers are following the latest government advice to self-isolate should they experience any symptoms of the Coronavirus. This means that there may be last minute changes to some deliveries and we can only apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.